2022 Hyundai Tucson Overview
Waterford drivers, make way for the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson! This completely redesigned two-row SUV with seating leaves no feature behind. With a spacious interior that expands to 80.3 cubic feet of cargo space, there’s room for you, your passengers, and everything you need for the road ahead of you. Get to know the new Hyundai Tucson configurations with Old Saybrook Hyundai.
2022 Hyundai Tucson Configurations
When you choose from the new Hyundai Tucson configurations, you’ll find something for every Madison driving style. The three Hyundai Tucson configurations offer style and comfort even at the base level, and you’ll experience more and more luxury as you move up through the trim levels. Take a look at the configurations and select the one that’s right for the way you drive.
The base-level Hyundai Tucson configuration comes well-equipped at a budget-friendly starting MSRP of $24,950. For that price you’ll find plenty of excellent features that include:
- 2.5L GDI/MPI 4-cylinder engine
- 26 mpg city/33 mpg highway
- Wireless Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®
- LED headlights
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- Stain-resistant cloth seats
- 60/40 Split fold-down & reclining rear seat back with adjustable head restraint
- Dual level cargo floor
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Front dual USB outlets
- Remote keyless entry system
As the mid-level Hyundai Tucson configuration, the SEL offers a great balance of value and features. The SEL has a starting MSRP of $26,500, but for an additional $2,600 you can add the Convenience Package. That includes:
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Hyundai Digital Key
- Wireless device charging
- Ambient interior lighting
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter knob
- Dual automatic temperature control with auto defog
- And more!
For an additional $1,700 you can upgrade to the Premium Package, which adds:
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Ventilated front seats
- Bose Premium Audio
- Premium LED daytime running lights
Without any packages, the SEL is still impressive with these amenities:
- 8-way power driver’s seat
- Power driver’s lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Blue Link® Connected Car Service
- Second row dual USB ports
- Rear air vents
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- And more!
The new Hyundai Tucson Limited has everything you need on Branford streets and more! All the features in the Convenience and Premium Packages are standard in the Limited, along with:
- Three complimentary years of the Blue Link® Guidance Package
- Surround View monitor
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Voice Control HVAC with capacitive-touch switches and Multi-Air Mode
- Heated steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- Button-type Shift-by-Wire
- 64-color ambient lighting
The new Hyundai Tucson Limited starts at $34,700 MSRP.
Find Your New Hyundai Tucson at Old Saybrook Hyundai!
When you’re ready to upgrade to everything the new Hyundai Tucson has to offer, contact Old Saybrook Hyundai. We’d love to tell you everything you need to know about the Hyundai Tucson redesign. You can also take a look at our Tucson inventory and choose the one that’s right for you.
More from Old Saybrook Hyundai
There’s a new truck headed to Waterford, and we can’t wait for you to see it! With its swooping exterior curves, the Hyundai Santa Cruz exterior is bound to be the next great head-turner on Madison streets, and the Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup interior is just as stunning. Packed full of the latest innovations and…
It’s been a long time coming for Waterford drivers, but there’s finally a truck that only Hyundai could make. Say hello to the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup truck! This midsize truck has style to spare without forgoing any of the capabilities you need. Built on the same base as the Hyundai Tucson, the Hyundai…
The Hyundai Sonata offers sporty sedan style to Waterford drivers, but what kind of oil does a Hyundai Sonata take? Using the correct type of oil is crucial, no matter what make and model of vehicle you drive. The best engine oil for the Hyundai Sonata is easy and versatile—you can choose either the more…