2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
With a full redesign for 2021, the new Hyundai Santa Fe inventory is rolling in to Old Saybrook Hyundai to cheers from drivers and the automotive press alike. The Santa Fe has always had its fans in Waterford and around the country, but this version brings all-new levels of style and capability. You don’t have to take our word for it — see what the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews say!
What Do the Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews Say?
When they review the Hyundai Santa Fe, automotive journalists have always praised it for its fuel economy, driveability, interior features, and styling. Now more than ever they’re continuing their praise. You can feel great about driving this beloved midsize SUV in Madison with praise like this:
- Car and Driver:“Good looking and practical with a slightly upscale vibe, the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe offers families a roomy cabin, desirable features, and plenty of curb appeal. The Santa Fe receives a visual freshening for 2021 that includes bolder front-end styling and improvements to its interior.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe does not shy away from tech, with features like an available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch-wide navigation screen. Switching to a push-button transmission shifter creates more storage space. Soft-touch material and ambient lighting are nice details. New materials, colors, and the addition of available Nappa leather make the SUV’s interior more luxurious. Hyundai added more convenience features, such as power-folding rear seats and 12-speaker Harman Kardon audio.”
- Edmunds.com: “The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe is heavily refreshed, starting with a new rectangular grille that is pinched on the outside and accented with vertically oriented LEDs. There’s also a new T-shaped taillight design, with a horizontal light bar that connects the two taillights. Rounding out the list of interior improvements are a larger touchscreen and the move to transmission selector buttons, rather than a shifter.”
Standout Hyundai Santa Fe Features
Now that you’ve seen just a few of the Hyundai SUV reviews that sing the praises of the Santa Fe’s redesign, take a look at some of the new and improved features that you’ll love when driving in Branford:
- Three engine options: 191 hp 2.5L, 277 hp Turbocharged 2.5L, and a new 225 hp 1.6L hybrid
- Push-button shifter
- Larger 8-inch infotainment display
- Calligraphy trim level with luxury amenities that include quilted leather seats
- Increased passenger space
- Standard wireless smartphone charger
What’s Your Review of the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe? Tell Old Saybrook Hyundai!
We want to know what you think about the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe! Contact us to take a test drive today, and let us know your thoughts.
More From Old Saybrook Hyundai
Waterford drivers, make way for the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson! This completely redesigned two-row SUV with seating leaves no feature behind. With a spacious interior that expands to 80.3 cubic feet of cargo space, there’s room for you, your passengers, and everything you need for the road ahead of you. Get to know the…
You’ve seen the TV spots with actor Jason Bateman and NBA star Kawhi Leonard asking questions in the new Hyundai Tucson, but do you know what the Tucson reviews by automotive professionals have to say? The 2022 Hyundai Tucson reviews are already rolling in with plenty to say about the compact SUV’s redesign and what…
When you’re shopping for an SUV with performance features that can take on Waterford streets, amenities that make the ride comfortable and fun, and a price that doesn’t break the bank, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson price is sure to please. The Hyundai Tucson MSRP starts at $23,700 for the base trim level, which includes plenty…