2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
The Hyundai Tucson is a popular SUV for Old Saybrook families and commuters alike, and the 2020 model year continues to provide superior performance, fuel economy, and a comfortable interior for drivers. If you’re in the market for a new SUV and the 2020 Hyundai Tucson has caught your eye, then you may be wondering what the 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews are. Read along with Old Saybrook Hyundai as we go over the reviews from the industry’s automotive experts on the 2020 Tucson model’s performance, interior, and overall value. Have a question about our Hyundai Tucson inventory? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Automotive Professionals Give Their 2020 Tucson Review
With a low starting price of $23,500 MSRP*, the Hyundai Tucson is a smart buy for Waterford drivers that want a spacious interior, great engine efficiency, and next-generation interior features. See what the automotive industry thinks of the 2020 Tucson in their Hyundai Tucson reviews below:
- U.S. News’ Hyundai Tucson review complimented the Tucson model’s overall comfort and reliability, stating it has “a comfortable ride, enough space for four adults to sit comfortably, and one of the longest new-car warranties available.”
- Edmunds experts agree that the Hyundai Tucson is a great vehicle for its price with multiple features and trim levels available: “Less expensive and marginally smaller than the Santa Fe, the Tucson nevertheless offers competitive interior accommodations for passengers.”
- Car and Driver loved the sporty style of the 2020 Tucson, saying that it “boasts a handsome exterior design, a well-equipped cabin, and a choice of two different four-cylinder engines with either front- or all-wheel drive.”
- The Car Connection says that the Tucson “has no shortage of trim levels in lieu of multiple options packages.” The base-level SE trim comes with a 2.0L inline-4 engine, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto® and more!
- Kelley Blue Book admires the Tucson model’s versatile design and long-lasting warranty. “The 2020 Hyundai Tucson is a compact-crossover SUV offering the ride comfort, handling and fuel economy of a small car, but in a more versatile design aimed at those with a more active lifestyle. The Tucson shines brightly in the areas of safety and standard equipment, not to mention its unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
Test Drive The 2020 Hyundai Tucson at Old Saybrook Hyundai!
If you’re interested in Hyundai Tucson reviews from Madison customers, you can find excellent reviews and ratings on the Tucson model’s performance and reliability on Branford roads at Cars.com! You can also explore the 2020 Hyundai Tucson up close in our online model showroom. When you’re ready to start the car buying process, our finance team will be happy to help you! We look forward to hearing from you!
More from Old Saybrook Hyundai
Waterford drivers, make way for the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson! This completely redesigned two-row SUV with seating leaves no feature behind. With a spacious interior that expands to 80.3 cubic feet of cargo space, there’s room for you, your passengers, and everything you need for the road ahead of you. Get to know the…
You’ve seen the TV spots with actor Jason Bateman and NBA star Kawhi Leonard asking questions in the new Hyundai Tucson, but do you know what the Tucson reviews by automotive professionals have to say? The 2022 Hyundai Tucson reviews are already rolling in with plenty to say about the compact SUV’s redesign and what…
When you’re shopping for an SUV with performance features that can take on Waterford streets, amenities that make the ride comfortable and fun, and a price that doesn’t break the bank, the 2021 Hyundai Tucson price is sure to please. The Hyundai Tucson MSRP starts at $23,700 for the base trim level, which includes plenty…